An organization now a day scattered with different functionalities, Teams, Geographical
segregated offices, different
cultures, different resource allocations, diversity aspects but working for a common goal.
Senior management is always looking out for:
- Organizational Structure for current deliverables and future strategies
- Core Values and Culture development for long term vision
- New Development Concepts & Implementation
- And Many more aspects for growth of the organization
In today’s scenario, the Balance Score card is a
tool to set the above factors and their priorities as per commercial and risk aspects.
BSC is broadly divided in four segments:
- Financial – Performance as seen by shareholders.
- Growth & Development – How well do you foster ongoing change and continuous improvement?
- Business Process – Key processes you use to meet or exceed customer and financial requirements.
- Customer Service – What the customers are perceiving or experiencing.
CompAxed have done many projects for Management Consulting for various tools including
‘BSC’ and helped various organizations to accomplish the respective goals.