Models of old business hubs are still dominant by size and scale in India and are
well known as Public Sector units (PSUs). Some units had disinvestments and having
portfolio and managing well but there are many still working with
higher top line with lowest bottom line as they have the same old business model.
Much of the government official wants to revive the processes
and wants to improve the performance of the PSUs in a better way.
‘CompAxed’ cater following services to PSUs:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Market analytics for the disinvestments
- Operational Efficiency improvement
- Six Sigma
- Decentralization for decision making systems for improving individual unit working efficiency
- Manpower Management with specific training and development guidelines
- Asset management performance by check of NPA vs new Capital deployment
- Out sourcing of the tasks and cost minimization
- Diversification Option analysis – Different Investment decisions for the specific term vs deployment in the same business line