We feel that Capital goods sector is the base of many industries and thus is an essential component of manufacturing.
Business term of ‘More risk more returns’, which mostly applicable to the ‘Capital Goods’ industry mainly because of the High Cost. They require selection of the same and allied components for following few reasons:
- High lead time for the delivery
- High cost for Service till commissioning, Operation & Maintenance
- High cost for the spares and lead time for availability of the same at factory / work place area
- High cost for the standby arrangement in case of failure of the primary Capital Intensive Item.
- Loss of revenue for the process industry, if the final product has not achieved its final stage
- Depreciation rate and physical depreciation of an asset
- Balance of Plant item selection
- Down Time for Micro and Macro environment conditions e.g. Thermal Power plant shall be Non-operational because of the coal shortage, Monsoon time for the Cranes to operate in muddy soil and hilltop area work.
- Availability of Skilled Manpower to operate and educate the second line for the contingency
- Finance and Bank Guarantees for completion and Operation aspects
COMPAXED team has extensive work experience in the fields of Civil, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Electrical, Hydro Power Plant, Thermal Power Plants, Roads and Buildings, Chemical and Pharmacy sector, Garments, Forging Industry, Steel Industries, Industries where these ‘Capital Goods’ have great presence and act as a life line for respective business.
COMPAXED minutely guide the client for the selection to life cycle of the project and help client for the cost optimization and reliability.