Business Strategy is the field, which does not have ready structures and solutions.
For best fit modelling, structures and effective results, one requires years of research,
analytical skills and experience in the similar domain,
which gives the comfort and confidence level to consultant for helping a client.
Today the world is growing in technology, reach, offerings which have created stiff
competition amongst the players and many more are being added day by day.
Increased input costs, reducing margins; hit of inventory costs and stiff price competition
today requires consulting experts not only for the short-term solutions,
but also for the long-term Business planning, execution and strategies.
Organizational Dynamics shall have following attributes, which defines the sustainability:
- Flow of the Strategy: Strategy flow from top to bottom with quantum of the Information, clear vision and mission keeping good values aligned. Control the business process and acceptability of the applied strategy and periodically changed strategy adherence
- Acceptability: Strategy and changes thereof should be acceptable to all the levels without discouraging the manpower and respecting the execution of the earlier strategy till the point of changeover cut-off decision
- Feedback Loop and Assessment: Once the Strategy is communicated in the Organization, it requires periodical checks for the impact on the results and Strategist should keep the feedback loop open for the suggestions from the change management stake holders
- Guiding the Directions: When to implement – the ‘ON’ tab and controlling the ‘Strategy Execution’ by continuous monitoring the structure of the implementation and modifying the structure
‘CompAxed’ offers following unique services:
- Business Marketing Strategy – Growth / Lean / Beginner
- Entry and Exit Strategy for start-up firms – for regions to enter / for segment selections
- Product, Price, Place and Promotional strategies
- Macro Strategy – Political / Innovative / Change in offerings by competitors / substitutes
- Micro Strategy – Operational Efficiency
- Imaging Strategy – Branding / Value Creation
- Marketing Strategy – Sales Volume
- Capital Investment – Factory / Capital Goods Investments
- Corporate Strategy – Key collective decisions which affects the final out comes / Go or No-go decisions
- Innovation Strategy – Technical Upgradation of the products