Information Technology Strategy (IT Strategy) is a tool which itself is part of main
Business Strategy. In cases where Company changes its product, Services and processes
the main impact to main business control is data invalidation and floating multiple
differential reports to be presented to the top management and control the business flow.
Mostly in cases of the Mergers and Acquisitions and companies which diversify and are
massive restructuring shall require IT Strategy consultants to control and regulate.
‘CompAxed’ team help client to get following solutions:
- Cloud Applications– Its integration of the applications under one umbrella which allows companies to use the IT resources in optimum way.
- IT Change Over Assessment– Company which have current installed IT resources and assessment check for the new desired application as an impact assessment
- Enterprise Solutions- Commonly used Enterprise solutions are always with customizations, but post implementation, IT strategist should align the specific micro business objectives to the available Enterprise Solutions
- Oracle Application Assessment– Overall assessment of the Business Application by way of optimization on investments made and performance improvement
- SAP Application Assessment– SAP is the tool which shall align the current applications with the new product or services. Short Term strategy and Long-Term strategy thought process shall require Business Applications like SAP to create the sync between different modules, report generations and control on specific tasks with application authorization for smoother execution
- Operational Assessment by IT Strategy– Once the new Strategy is accepted as a change, next step shall be the check in the allied Business operation results and running the test in different segments for final acceptance